Sunday 15 September 2013

MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation DUPE {Rimmel Stay Matte}

Hey guys, I'm super happy... Isn't it Amazing how happy it makes you when you find a extreamly cheap dupe of a highly priced product, yeah! that's exactly what has kept me happy his past week, specially MAC users are gonna love this one! Read further to know more.

MAC STUDIO FIX POWDER PLUS FOUNDATION DUPE



Now about the MAC, it would be wrong, if i'd say, i dont love it head over heels, but then again, its too pricey at 2000 something, *_* the mac helps me combat the shine and since i have blemishes and teenage acne it really helps me cover those to an extent, i have oily skin, so a face powder is a must for me, the MAC is good but doesn't keep my face Matte for anything more than 3 hours, and then it needs blotting and touch ups. All in all the MAC is good but pricey!


I usually apply it with this cute kabuki or the applicator which MAC provides, it's handy for touchups and packaging is sturdy, ideal for travelling as it comes with a built in mirror. 


The RIMMEL STAY MATTER POWDER to start with wasn't a planned purchase, I came across this while buying a Rimmel lipstick, and the SA showed it to me, i fell in love with it almost instantly, effortless to say considering how it's priced at 195 IND, i've used this for over a month now and it doesnt dissappoint me, it keeps me Matte for over 4 hours and though i tend to get oily on my t-zone, it can be easily fixed, and also the face that this powder claims to be mineral based. Good isn't it? It's such a bargain at that price. Easily available at any Shoppers stop Rimmel counter and online stores.


But wait, the downside counts cheap packaging, no applicator, no mirror and the cap keeps falling off, so a no no for travelling with it :(


Anyways, its perfect for everyday use, i would say its good for girls with all skin types and especially for the combi/oily skin girls!! :) like me.
I love it.
And again there are mostly no beauty bloggers in the UK who doesn't own this!

Downside: While MAC offers a number of skin shades, Rimmel has barely 5-6 shades available here and doesn't offer any shades for dark skin tones :(

Repurchase: Without a second thought, sure to buy it again, but one tub lasts forever!

Recommendations: Do buy this if your looking for restocking your face powder. Take my word on it. Won't regret!

Buy online here @  http://www.flipkart.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment